“Seriously Amazing Bagels!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The bagels were just fantastic! Shout out to Danny who gave us great advise which bagels to have... my sister had a raisin bagel with strawberry cream cheese - this one was out of this world!

I had a poppy-seed bagel with cream cheese and smoked salmon - possibly the BEST one I've had. Ever.

Everything was fresh and just delicious. The shop has a nice decor and the atmosphere was great and inviting. Location wise - it was a 2 minute walk from our hotel and it's very close to the Chrysler Building and Grand Central. If you sit by the window, you will have an amazing view of the Chrysler Building :)

I highly recommend this place - definitely worth travelling to New York for!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Fabulous bagels...fresh and delicious. This place has a variety of smoked salmon and white fish. Their sandwiches are awesome, I'm crazy for the smoked white fish. Coffee is completely fine. Staff is very polite which can be a breath of fresh air when you are in NY. I so wish there was a place like this near where I live in Los Angeles. Well, maybe not. I'd be really fat!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

The bagels were fantastic. The owner was very friendly and gave us good advice about which bagels to have. We had some with cream cheese and smoked salmon. Heaven in a bagel.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have grabbed a bagel, eggs, and tea here several times both on business and on vacation with my family. The service is fast and friendly. The atmosphere is better than the average corner deli with a nice subway tile and wood decor. They have all the usual made-to-order breakfast choices. I really enjoy sitting on the stools and watching people outside or patrons come and go inside. It is an inviting atmosphere in a good location close to Grand Central. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Whilst in New York had to have bagels at least once for breakfast and found this place just round the corner from our hotel. Deliciously tasty bagel with bacon and scrambled egg. Really reasonably priced and a good seating area too. Would recommend.