“Love it”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Hefty bagels and great coffee. Great start to the day in NYC. I got the wrong thing but the bagel was great so who cares.

“Great bagel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Great bagels and coffee. Friendly staff who helped us choose from an extensive menu.
Well worth the visit! We has the traditional and the grand central which were lovely.

Ottawa, Canada
“Stopped once, went back 3 times :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our favs - sesame bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese; raisin bagels with cream cheese with nuts and raisins. The cream chees is SOOO light - not like the grocery store stuff.
Coofee was great 2 of 3 days - one day it was sludge and we had to throw it out ... Breakfast for 3 was around $30 bucks

• Visited April 2014
London, United Kingdom
“It's all about the 'Reuben, Reuben, Reuben'”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

The yummiest bagels around and right next to our hotel so we ate here most days! The fillings are always so generous and yet the queues are never bad. The 'Reuben, Reuben, Reuben' with pastrami is the best by far!

Visited April 2014
england
“Cockroach!!!!!!!! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Visited today, Saturday lunch time, whilst sitting eating my zucker traditional which I thought was a bit tasteless a huge COCKROACH ran from behind the counter across the floor and under my table base, the girl sitting next to me jumped up a shouted cockroach, with this the staff members ran over pulled the table away and trod on it !!!!!! Wiping it up with tissue, at that point I binned my half eaten lunch and walked out as did some others, thinking back I should have asked for a refund but just wanted to get put of the place.