“Great Vegetarian Eatout!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Great Vegetarian Eatout!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Loved the falafel sandwich ( junior and regular ) - great sweet potato chips - good homemade(!) coolers - also has a clear calorie counter for the health conscious!!

Visited April 2013

“Yummy Veggie Fast Food”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

OK, every veggie knows it can be hard getting healthy, tasty food on the road when you travel. You end up eating a lot of salads. When I saw the sign from the street, I thought, let's look in and see. I was starving so I ordered the large meal deal (about $10), thinking I could bring half of it on the plane. The whole wheat pita was filled with falafels, fried eggplant, lettuce, and tahini...very tasty! Wish they had this in Texas!

Visited April 2013
Bayside, New York
“Salad bowl deal #3”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

So this was my 2nd time going to this place. The 1st time was a diaster because I felt like I got ripped off not knowing how to order and the staff wasnt much of a help.. but this time was wayy better! I got the salad deal #3- same as the 1st time + 2 free add ons (I chose the Baba Ghannouge and avocado)+ 4 falafals+ base (spinach + lettuce), unlimited veggie selection (which I stuffed a lot, and I mean A LOT of my favorite brocolli+ cauliflower, beet salad and the green couscous thing)+ a carrot juice (the other choices were orange or apple). The only bad comment I have is the carrot juice- which tasted a little watered down mixed with OJ and no where near the top Jamba freshly squeezed carrot juice.. booo

• Visited February 2013