“Loved it!”
Review of Motown The Musical on Broadway - MOVED

Motown The Musical on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: MOTOWN: THE MUSICAL is the real story of the one-of-a-kind sound that hit the airwaves in 1959 and changed our culture forever. This exhilarating show charts Motown Founder Berry Gordy's incredible journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, and so many more.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Went to the 2pm show, and it was AWESOME! I wanted to ensure while I was in NY I went to the Theater, and this musical was awesome. Bought our tickets from ticket master, and it was well worth it! A must see! Me and my 21yr old daughter went to see this, and enjoyed it so, so much!

Reviewed August 16, 2014

It has all the music you love and grew up listening too! Some of the shows have lotteries that you can put your name in up to 2 tickets and if your name is called you can get them at a huge discount. I won for $30 each. I would have paid full price after seeing the show. It was amazing!

1  Thank Sajasmic
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Fun, great music and dancing. Berry Gordy's story was well developed and well produced. It is great for the entire family.

1  Thank Deborah B
Reviewed August 16, 2014

We enjoyed this show very much! The music is fantastic and the performers look and sound like the singers they portray !

1  Thank Pacmom71
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I enjoyed this show very much. The lead players were excellent and the costumes and lighting were superb. The audience certainly enjoyed the performance. I live just outside of NYC, so I go in about 4 times a year to see plays and I must say this was one of the better ones.

1  Thank BKMacDonald