“the best”
Review of Motown The Musical on Broadway - MOVED

Motown The Musical on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: MOTOWN: THE MUSICAL is the real story of the one-of-a-kind sound that hit the airwaves in 1959 and changed our culture forever. This exhilarating show charts Motown Founder Berry Gordy's incredible journey from featherweight boxer to the heavyweight music mogul who launched the careers of Diana Ross, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson, Marvin Gaye, and so many more.
Melbourne, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 210 helpful votes
“the best”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

If you love Motown music...do not miss this show. It is one of the best shows we've seen
we loved it so much we just did not want it to end.
Don't miss it if you're in New York - staged at the wonderful Lunt Fontaine Theatre.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank maz1

Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Motown review”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was a fantastic show. Very talented singers and performers. My sister and I were singing in our seats. We definitely would recommend going to this show especially if you grew up in the 60's & 70's

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Must see”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Motown has and is music for all the ages which was and always will be A must see show. The characters brought back memories of seeing the original singers who I still go see today whenever possible.

New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Loved the show!”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I had a smile on my face throughout the show as all the songs and events brought back memories of my youth. The cast was amazingly talented both in both their singing and dancing. The choreography was well done. This show is certainly more than just a rendition of oldies. The story line kept my interest while the entertainment delighted me.

1 Thank glennerNewJersey
Anaheim, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An amazing show”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was an amazing show to watch from being to end! The story was interesting, the music from the live orchestra was exciting to hear and I just didnt want it to end. So many talented people in this cast. I couldnt single out just one performance because each one was exciting in its own way. I only hope they come to Los Angeles. Because I flew to New York just to see this show and it was well worth it. Thank you to the whole case!!