“LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!”

Kinky Boots on Broadway
Book In Advance
More Info
$101.31*
and up
Kinky Boots on Broadway
More attraction details
Owner description: From Grammy Award-winning pop icon CYNDI LAUPER and four-time Tony Award® winner HARVEY FIERSTEIN comes the exhilarating new musical KINKY BOOTS, directed and choreographed by Tony Award winner JERRY MITCHELL. With a sensational new score, knockout dancing and a spectacularly uplifting story, KINKY BOOTS is the must-see musical that proves that sometimes, the best way to fit in is to stand out!
Reviewed October 30, 2013

What a delightfully entertaining show! A group of 21 of us had great tickets to the show this past Saturday night, and I heard nothing but raves from each and every one. Loved the set design, the music, the costumes, the actors -- actually loved everything. Pure enjoyment from start to finish -- everyone of us left with a smile on our face and a bounce in our step

There are newer reviews for Kinky Boots on Broadway

Reviewed October 30, 2013

If you liked the movie, you'll adore the musical. Great dancing, singing, humor and story. I can certainly see why it won the 2013 Tony for Best Musical! It was the highlight of our trip to NYC.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I can not think of enough positive things to say about this fantastic show. The cast and music of Kinky Boots was amazing. Billy Porter is a genius! All broadway shows are expensive to attend, but I would go see this one again and feel like I was getting my moneys worth just as much as the first time. This was the highlight of my NYC weekend by far. Loved it.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Kinky boots was very entertaining. Dancing and singing was fabulous! Story line easy to follow and very much current.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Enjoyed every second of Kinky Boots!! Great story, wonderful music! Annaleigh Ashford was my favorite, but loved all the performances!