Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $98.75
from $135.35
from $97.99
4,503 results
All reviews billy porter cyndi lauper great message drag queens stark sands shoe factory story line tony awards great costumes high energy true story singing and dancing standing ovation entire cast tkts booth lots of fun great seats
Reviewed yesterday

What a great, high energy musical. The singing and dancing were outstanding. Mark Ballas (Dancing With the Stars) did a great job acting and dancing. His singing was even pretty good. The lead drag queen (James Delisco Beeks) was a substitute in his first lead appearance and definitely stole the show. He deserves major accolades. Hurry and see the show before it closes soon.

1  Thank Les S
Reviewed 2 days ago

Went with family, adult children. Music and actors amazing. Great story of acceptance and diversity. Show kept everyones interest and couldn't wait to get back from intermission to see the ending. beautiful theatre. My sons are 6' and over so I always sit us in 2 rows so they each get an aisle seat. restrooms move quickly. definitely recommend. Nice story. Bonus, Mark Ballas was still in show!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Absolutely amazing show, best musical I’ve ever seen. Would definitely recommend and I would watch it again, and again :)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I didn’t know what to expect when I got the ticket but oh my! I’m so glad that I went to see the show! It was funny and spreading the message of embrace yourself! Everyone was wonderful in the show and great job!

Reviewed 1 week ago

J Harrison Ghee was AMAZING as Lola! He totally outshone the dude who played Charlie.

This show had so much heart and was so much fun. I especially loved Jula Mclellan as Lauren (can't believe she was only the understudy -- she was amazing). The songs were fantastic.

I would go see it again - it was so much fun!

1  Thank TracieKnits
Reviewed 1 week ago

I knew absolutely nothing about Kinky Boots. I bought a ticket as part of a bachelorette night out for a friend. I only knew it was Cyndi Lauper's music. However, be forewarned that it's new music she wrote for the show - don't be expecting any "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun." We had tickets in the mezzanine, which I was initially unhappy about, but the theater was pretty small, so even though we were in the mezzanine, I still felt like I could see just fine and that I was close to the stage. I thought the show started out a little slow, but once Lola appeared, things kicked into high gear (you'll see what I mean!). The show was a lot of fun, had a lot of heart, and surprisingly had a lot of humor. I'm really glad we went.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

It’s a must! Wonderful show, great actors and perfect performances! We had the time of our lives. The only bad thing is that people are allowed to eat during the show. But once the it begins you won’t mind! Totally worths the money!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was my first NYC broadway show and I loved it.
My husband and I were skeptical at first only because the theater was small and we hadn’t heard much of this show. In line for the tickets everyone was Raving about it. It was great from start to finish.
I recommended it

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was a great show! Very upbeat and entertaining. Lots of lessons. Great cast and location . It stops running April of 2019 ....

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

... and saw one if the best shows of my life! It's funny, fast-paced, heartfelt and delivers a beautiful message about accepting people as who they are. An uplifting piece with outstanding actors and great songs.