“A great view of the Empire State Building!”

Stella 34 Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Stella 34 Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #437 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Broadway and 35th Street - Macy's 6th Floor
Transit: B,D,F,M Trains to 34th Street Herald Square Station, or the 34th Penn Station Station using the 1,2,3 or A,C,E lines.
Description: Stella 34 Trattoria is a modern Italian restaurant inside Macy's in Midtown NYC with Empire State Building views, serving lunch, dinner, brunch and drinks.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

On the 6th floor of the worlds largest department store of Macy's, we were surprised to see the Empire State Building from our table at lunch! A little pricey for an average Italian meal, but great ambiance.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

By far one of the best kept secrets , tucked away on a top floor ....of a flagship department store!
Best ever eggplant, varied semi gourmet menue , very reasonable prices. When the sun makes an appearance, the view from the entire windowed wall is spectacular. And by all means, save room for dessert.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Loved the view of the Empire State Building through the large windows overlooking 6th Avenue. The service was outstanding, as was the food. However, they were a little stingy when it came to the delicious bread.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

As I look back on my most recent trip, this was one of those moments that really sticks out. We had finally agreed on menu that would suit everyone in our group, and I'm glad this was the place. I've never been one to venture outside of my comfort zone, so I ordered and enjoyed my pizza. The view and set up of the entire place really is impressive. You're constantly looking around as you carry on your conversation, really taking in the atmosphere.
In many places we ate, they would get you in, and try to move you out as quick as possible, to get the next diners in, but I never got that vibe here. The wait staff was extremely friendly. I'll be sure to make this one of, if not the first places I eat at on my next visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Solid Mediterranean fare and very good service. Good pizzas, pastas and salads etc. The gelato is also excellent. The space is light with great views of Herald Square.