Review Highlights

lollygal
New York City, New York
via mobile
Great musical!

This is a fun experience for the entire family! The legendary story is told in a musical with a... read more

Reviewed February 23, 2018

from $98.75
from $135.35
from $97.99
1,328 results
All reviews story line great cast stage theatre comedy
Reviewed April 24, 2018 via mobile

Matilda is just a fun happy musical that you can enjoy with young and old. The story line is comedic. The music and dancing are mesmerizing

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

This is a fun experience for the entire family! The legendary story is told in a musical with a magical cast

Reviewed December 29, 2017

Great show that sticks to this interesting story. We sort of thought it might flake off wildly considering it’s a stage show, but they do a very good job of making it accurate and very entertaining at the same time.

Reviewed September 2, 2017

It was amazing...Mimi, the lovely girl acts Matilda. She is so good, so confident and excellent! I am so happy we chose this over *** of the opera. I love it.

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I hate musicals. I can't stand them. I only went because my wife wanted to go. And you know what? I bloody loved it. A fantastic, entertaining night out. Great cast, great sets and a lovely old theatre.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

I have been attending Broadway shows for 30 years. This is the WORST show I have ever attended. Couldn't wait for intermission to leave.

3  Thank Gary H
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Matilda the musical was a spectacular show!! I'm very sad to announce that the show has left broadway about a couple months ago But anyway the show had a amazing story that was filled with comedy, great singing, amazing dance numbers along with actors!! The set pieces were really unique as well wich was cool to see!! Of course there were some heart warming moments as well❤ The show even had some pretty mind blowing tricks that will make you think twice about any magic you have seen before!!

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

I attended with my wife and children, aged 7-21, and we absolutely loved this musical, which was performed flawlessly and produced brilliantly, relatively true to the book. The special effects were used very effectively and the venue is perfectly suited for the genre. I would easily go see it again. Well worth the ticket price!

There are no bad seats in this theater! Don't be afraid to save some money and get the cheap seats way up top, because you won't miss a thing. You are still right on top of the action, because the theater is laid out so well. You also don't need to worry about buying t-shirts or alcohol because they set up on every floor! What you DO have to worry about is using the restroom. There is ONE men's restroom on the 2nd floor and I think one women's on the first. Imagine the lines! Get there early and go fast!

2  Thank Alikchi
Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

This was a fun Broadway show. The props were great and the tunes were catchy. Children would absolutely love this, but personally I didn't think the performers were as good as I have seen in other musicals.

Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

This is a must go with young kids. Have a 9 yr old and she enjoyed every minute of it. Having read the book helped it even more just mind blowing how these kids had so much talent.

Tip - if you are someone who takes a chance of getting last minute deals it's definitely worth it. We just happened to walk in 5 mins before the start and we got really cheap discounted tickets. This was a pleasant surprise.

1  Thank Hozyr