“I Felt Like a New Woman” 5 of 5 bubbles

Queen Jane Day Spa
Teaneck, New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“I Felt Like a New Woman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Had the Spa Special - 1 hr swedish massage, 45 min facial, and pedicure. Everyone was attentive, and professional. Steven gave me the best Swedish I have ever had.. I was pampered and fully relaxed. There is even a relaxation room with hot tea and snacks. Spend 4 hours here and enjoyed every minute. It'ss clean. They have a nice sauna room and shower before you leave a new person!

Visited June 2013

Lexington,KY
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Exquisite foot massage from James”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The spa that I went to is on 28th street but has the same name so I'm pretty sure it's the same one. The spa offers a wide variety of services but after walking miles in the city, my feet were needing TLC. The spa operates on 2 floors with manicures and pedicures on the street level and massage on a lower level. There seemed to be some faulty communication between the two floors; when I arrived, the receptionist on the street level seemed unaware of my appointment, although the person on the lower level knew all about it. James was kind and professional. Within 30 minutes my feet were no longer hurting and I felt very relaxed.

Visited May 2013