“The real NYC bagels”

Ranked #51 of 16,019 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Manhattan Valley
Neighborhood: Manhattan Valley
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

The place is big and clean and nice. People at the registers are really nice, menu options are endless. I had an everything bagel filled with cream cheese and salmon. So good! I need to go back and have one of the sweet options!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank anapaolacasa

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Went for breakfast and the Everything Bagel with Tofu Cream Cheese was everything! My sister had the falafel, we will be returning on our next trip.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Charlea J
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

I took the country burger and its big and also beside you get a lot of fries and everything is fresh and tasty

1  Thank Vacationer578184
Reviewed September 25, 2018

this place is like a well oiled machine, very good food, the sandwiches are HUUUGE, everything is super fresh and the staff are very friendly, great place for breakfast or a quick bagel, which are delish!!

Reviewed September 17, 2018

My dad and I were staying a street over from this restaurant. We went twice for bagels. My dad actually wasn't a fan of bagels before, but he really enjoyed the bagels here. It was so tasty. They had such a variety of food and even cream cheese! We sat down to eat and watched as the customers piled in and all were served quickly. The desserts looked pretty awesome too, I wish we would have tried them! But there's always next time!

1  Thank Edb2829