“Good Churrascaria, price, and good service”

Patron Mexican Grill
Ranked #3,956 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Good Churrascaria, price, and good service”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

I went with my wife a Sunday afternoon, we ordered salmon caspaccio, mariscada, churrasco misto, yucca puree, and drinks. Everything was very good and prices were $20-25 main dish. So far is one of the best brazilian restaurants in West mid manhattan.
I will go again soon.

New Haven, Connecticut
“Well, They can cook here”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

We were on a bus tour to broadway shows. This would seem a fine venue for pre-theater dinner as it is within walking distance of most theaters.

We had dinner here. I had the salmon, fresh and well-prepared, but the side dishes were mundane. The salad was fresh-tasting, and the tiramisu dessert had good flavor.

However, overall the experience was disappointing because the restaurant was uncomfortable. That was because that day towards the end of April was unseasonably warm, and the restaurant did not run their air conditioners. The staff opened the back door to an alley which was creepy- we hoped that no strange creatures would venture in. The staff, whose service was otherwise cordial and professional, was apologetic and even offered us complimentary drinks.

Although I think this restaurant has good food, I am wondering what was "Brazilian" about what we all had. I was left with an ambivalent impression, overall.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I get a kick out of the...”
Reviewed January 23, 2008

I get a kick out of the walkway, the food is good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“very nice looking restaurant- small but not cramped. however, it got very loud and i found myself shouting to my sister...”
Reviewed December 15, 2007

very nice looking restaurant- small but not cramped. however, it got very loud and i found myself shouting to my sister right next to me! Food was great- we had nice calimari, i loved my ceasar salad (that's hard to screw up) and delicious lobster ravioli! fairly pricey but appropiate for a night out in nyc. i'd go back but it's not a favorite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Norwalk, Connecticut
“The most reasonably priced Brasserie in the city”
Reviewed December 10, 2007

My friend and I went here before a show for dinner. We had 2 amazing cocktails with fresh fruit. She had the soup of the day and I had a fresh salad that was delicious. We both ordered the mussels appetizer and shared a side of fries and the mussels were delicious. It came out to $35pp including tip!

1 Thank lovesublime