“Amazing barbeque food & atmosphere”

Mighty Quinn's Barbeque
Ranked #430 of 14,593 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Village
Description: Mighty Quinn's BBQ serves up traditional slow-smoked American barbeque in a relaxed and casual setting. After you watch our cutter slice up your meat, pick your side dishes, get a drink, grab a seat and enjoy! The cooking process begins with the best, all-natural meats and poultry, seasoned with perfect spice blends and then smoked with wood for many, many hours until the perfect harmony of smoke, flavor and time emerges.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

100% the best place we ate in NYC.
We had the spare ribs, burnt ends and the burnt ends baked beans, which were all amazing. Brilliant atmosphere, excellent value for money and would recommend it to anybody travelling to NYC.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We are from the south and know good bar-b-que. This is out of this world! We stopped here on a Food on Foot tour and went back 2 more times during that same vacation. The meat was moist and so yummy it was hard to decide what to get! Suggestion is that everyone get something different and just share. Very easy to order but it can get busy because it is so fabulous! The owner notices everyone and the staff is very friendly. We can't wait to return. It was not that expensive either because your plate was loaded to the top!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

A friend had recommended this to me, so I decided to go on my birthday. I busted a gut. If you are looking for fine dining, a maître'd etc... Why are you looking at this review. If you want a place with atmosphere, that is upbeat and a place where you can feel the hum of the city, then you found your joint. When I arrived the place was packed and there was a line out the door. As we ordered we were able to get some seats. I tried the brisket, pulled pork and the ribs. I loved them all. The brisket was so tender, yet I was wanting a little more in their rub. The pulled pork was really good , but I would be the first to admit I don't really like pulled pork so don't let me be the judge. Now for the ribs I thoroughly enjoyed them. I can't believe other reviewers found them to be lacking compared to the rest. I was the complete opposite and found the ribs the best. I definitely want to return but I am on an eternal crusade to find the perfect rib. Also great choice of beers on tap and bottle.

1  Thank yum-hum
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We came across Mighty Quinn's while wandering around LES.

It. Was. Amazing.

We had the ribs, the chicken and the pork. It was all incredibly tasty and we thought very well priced. Even the salad was delicious!

Def worth a visit if you find yourself down that way. We walked past at around 9pm and the queue was crazy - always a good sign!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is what BBQ is about..great meats, great sides and the baked beans are beyond great. Nothing not to like, even the building is cool. If you go be sure to look around at the architectural touches.