“Great Group Spot”

Mighty Quinn's
Ranked #119 of 13,633 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: East Village
los angeles
“Great Group Spot”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Visiting my son and for the second time took 9 people to the restaurant. The cashier remembered us from our last visit in November. Great BBQ, nice size portions and very reasonably priced. Big tables available for large groups. Can't wait to go back.

Visited February 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Ogden, Utah
“Amazing food, neat atmosphere”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We went here at 6:30 on a weeknight and it was packed by the time we left. We tried several meats and sides and everything was great! The meats were tender, the sauces were very flavorful, and the beers were yummy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The price was a bit steep (~$20 each for a meat, a side and a beer) but I suppose that's normal for excellent food in manhattan. The restaurant's proximity to Brooklyn drew quite a few hipsters, and I wasn't so fond of that, but I guess they have to eat too.

Visited February 2014
Union City, New Jersey, United States
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The city has no shortage of great BBQ joints and the relatively new Mighty Quinn's is no exception. The line is much shorter than the other famous meat purveyors. The ribs were incredible and the seasoning was amazing. The sauce on the tables was also excellent. The brisket was also good though a little fatty. Wings were life altering and I'll be coming back for more soon.

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best.Barbeque.Ever.”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had to have the barbecued brisket. It was delicious, so tender and tasty. Husband had the pulled pork, again, Wonderful! Beans were great, cole slaw was great, brunswick stew was a trifle spicy for me. I loved the way they slow cooked the meat. The only bad news is we live in Atlanta. Sigh.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Daiseymae66
Sharon, Massachusetts
“A great BBQ option in Lower Manhattan”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stopped in for lunch and eating light was not easy. I stuck with a brisket sandwich. They include a couple of free sides such as coleslaw, cucumbers, picketed onions, and pickled jalapeños. I really like the kick of the jalapeños with the flavor of the onions. Brisket was very juicy and I liked the sea salt they put on top. . Roll was good but a little dryer then I would like. Might just get a platter next time. Their sweet tea is very good. Also want to try the giant brontosaurus rib next time I go.

• Visited February 2014