“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The city has no shortage of great BBQ joints and the relatively new Mighty Quinn's is no exception. The line is much shorter than the other famous meat purveyors. The ribs were incredible and the seasoning was amazing. The sauce on the tables was also excellent. The brisket was also good though a little fatty. Wings were life altering and I'll be coming back for more soon.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I had to have the barbecued brisket. It was delicious, so tender and tasty. Husband had the pulled pork, again, Wonderful! Beans were great, cole slaw was great, brunswick stew was a trifle spicy for me. I loved the way they slow cooked the meat. The only bad news is we live in Atlanta. Sigh.

1  Thank Daiseymae66
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I stopped in for lunch and eating light was not easy. I stuck with a brisket sandwich. They include a couple of free sides such as coleslaw, cucumbers, picketed onions, and pickled jalapeños. I really like the kick of the jalapeños with the flavor of the onions. Brisket was very juicy and I liked the sea salt they put on top. . Roll was good but a little dryer then I would like. Might just get a platter next time. Their sweet tea is very good. Also want to try the giant brontosaurus rib next time I go.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Had a late lunch here and it was really good. Friend and i went halves in the full rack of ribs (which would of been better shared with 3 as it was too much) we also got a medium fries and medium coleslaw along with 2 soft drinks and it came to $20 each. The complimentary bbq sauce they have on the tables is really nice. The place is set up with tables and bench seating by the windows. The place does get busy and at night time the line is out the door. Its a bustling place more for a quick meal than slower restaurant pace. You order your food in a cafeteria style line and take it to your own table. I would go back when next in NYC

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I recommend burnt ends, the ribs, and the brisket. The brisket was just right--not overcooked. And don't miss the pickle sides (they're included) just say "give me all of them". The side order of baked beans with burnt ends was great--fries too. The restaurant is not table service--so it is pretty informal. We got there early on a Saturday night--tables seemed to turn over pretty well. A very reasonably priced, excellent NY meal.