“Great eco-friendly breakfast place”
Review of Treehaus

Treehaus
Ranked #1,041 of 13,748 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: At Treehaus, we make high quality classic comfort food with great flavor. Our specialties include leg of lamb, bone marrow steak, and delicious burgers and sandwiches. Diners have the option to get something from the grill or create their own salads, with every choice being a tasty one! Our spacious restaurant has a beautiful wood accented decor and the refined feel of an art gallery. We are proud to offer a variety of wonderful American cuisine options with a French modernist twist, and hope you will join us soon and try out the unique flavor of Treehaus!
Sweden
“Great eco-friendly breakfast place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is my second place of choice in midtown west when it comes to breakfast. We ate here two times and ordered bagels, french toast, sandwiches and tried their yogurts. They also have a breakfast buffet. Great location and nice second floor with tables. Owner was very friendly, talked to us and was interested to learn what we had to tell about Sweden.

• Visited June 2013

Hatboro, Pennsylvania, United States
“good place”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very good quality food that favors the healthy side of the spectrum. I went for breakfast one day and didn't like my fresh juice, I was able to get it swapped for one I liked. Only downside was that they didn't gave us salmon sandwich instead of eggs Benedict & salmon. I'm sure they would have swapped it, but I didn't bother. When I went for a late night snack, the cashier put up with my indeciveness rather well. Good service but could've smiled a little more. Better than most.

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast Place”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

After paying about $100 to feed my family at a diner for breakfast the day before, Treehaus was a great alternative. The food is delicious and prepared fresh and very reasonably priced. Lots of options for everyone in the family.

Visited July 2013
“An amazing spread of fresh and healthy food!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Priced reasonably for New York City! Tons of selection from a hot bar of breakfast food to a made to order kitchen. Designed to go or eat upstairs. A fast option to eat yummy!

• Visited August 2012
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Great lunch buffet... awesome coffee”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love the Treehaus lunch buffet. The selection is incredible and the preparation is outstanding. My favorites include filet mignon with bone marrow, grilled octopus, truffle mac & cheese, iceberg wedge salad, and the sauteed brussel sprouts with bacon. Prices are higher than other delis - oh well.

I have tried their sandwiches a few times and, yes, the wait can be a bit long - but I think it was mostly growing pains and it seems to have gotten better recently. The buffalo chicken wrap was just okay but the lobster roll was awesome.

The Bibimbop station in back is pretty good - but I prefer the buffet.

It's not immediately obvious but Treehaus offers a high end coffee experience. It took me months to notice their impressive coffee selection and brewing equipment hidden behind the display cases of pastries and donuts. I have had some of the best coffee from their Hairo V60 drippers and their impressive Steampunk siphon machine. Again, the coffee is more expensive than most places, including Oren's next door, but it's hard to find a place that serves good single-origin coffee in a pour-over method (yes, I am a coffee geek...). They also make a really good Cortado, my favorite espresso drink.