“Our breakfast diner”

The Pershing Square Signature Center
Ranked #337 of 1,130 things to do in New York City
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We found this little cafe on exit of grand central station on 42nd exit and entrance. We were made welcome and tended to as soon as we entered the cafe has a lovely feel to it, nice setting, the staff were all friendly, we visited every breakfast whilst we stayed in New York. The food was amazing, we had a breakfast that filled us up for the day, loved the fact you could have English tea, coffee smelled lovely, service five star, help five star, food five star, we were very happy here and will miss my breakfast tomorrow. Also there are a lot of people who visit here and sometimes after eight there is a small queue well worth the queue. Loved it! Ŷ

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our first trip to nyc we walked past this place a dozen times and never visited. This time we had an outstanding breakfast. Food was wonderful, service was great. There was a short wait for a table but definitely worth it!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

We saw "Old Hats" at the Signature Theater. It is an extremely funny show and the performers are fantastic. Having a place to get a drink or food before and/or after the show is great. The live music was also very nice and classy. This is just a short walk from Broadway. Well worth it.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had the pleasure of watching a workshop of Sting at the Linney Theatre in Pershing Square Signature Theater. My comments will be limited to The Linney Theater as I did not have a chance to check the entire building.
i accessed the building through the 42nd street at the corner of 10th ave. The doors are also handicap accessible and can be automatically opened with a push of a button. The building is new and modern. The elevator is wide and can accommodate a person with a wheelchair accompanied by several people. The stairs are at the center of the building.
The Linney Theater is at the second floor. The main doors to the theater is at the side. One row can probably seat 20 (my guesstimate). There is no middle aisle. i am not sure how many rows there are as I sat at the very first row in front of the speakers. I was fearful that the audio would blast my eardrums but I was happy that it did not (surprisingly).
The seats are narrow and is not made for tall people. My company was a tall 6 footer and her knees touched the stage front and could barely open her legs to stretch. When one person needs to get up and out, everyone on the row has to stand up to let the person out.
The acoustics are great and well balanced even if you are at the front row. the lighting is not over powering or blinding nor is it too dark.
The restrooms are easily accessible just outside the theater and the bar is also just outside the theater.
The theater is small and make the event very intimate.
Overall, it is a great venue for a musical or plays.

1  Thank blueskkyflakes
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to see “Old Hats” at the Signature Theater and were impressed by the talent on stage as well as the facility itself. The location is just a short walk down 42nd street from Times Square and is very easy to get to. The facility includes a café if you want to grab a quick bite before a show and the Signature Theater was new, comfortable and had excellent acoustics. If you want to take a break from the Broadway prices check out the talent at the Pershing Square theaters.

1  Thank David D