“Peaceful experience”

Allure Day Spa & Hair Design
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Allure Day Spa has everything you need to renew yourself from our award-winning facials, and couples massages to hair removal and body treatments. The spa also popular for its one-stop-for-everything convenience since it has full Hair Salon with talented hair stylists, colorists, and make-up artists, best known for wedding hair-dues, color corrections, and keratin treatments. Allure also offers several half- and full-day spa packages for men, women, couples and bridal parties. All packages include lunch (and sometimes champagne) from a selection of local restaurants.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Allure day spa is a wonderful peaceful place to relax while enjoying a full spa experience. The staff is lovely and the manicures and pedicures are great.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Carolyn P

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The service at spa was great from moment I walked in till I left everyone was friendly, helpful, and very relaxing. I had a massage and facial which were great. My manicure an pedicure was amazing.
If spa was closer to my work, I'll would come here every week to get nails done here. The best I can't wait to go back. My friend had her hair, manicure and pedicure done here and she also enjoyed it an was very, very pleased!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My girlfriend and I come here quite frequently for couples massages. We love the service and the staff. Been going there for over 5 years. We both strongly suggest Allure Day Spa!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction