“Disappointing”

Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella
More attraction details
Owner description: Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA has arrived on Broadway for the first time ever! Four-time Tony Award® nominee Douglas Carter Beane’s (Sister Act, Xanadu) delightfully romantic and hilarious take on the ultimate makeover story features all the classic elements you remember—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago” in this outrageously fun Broadway musical for dreamers of all ages.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My girls and I love everything Rogers & Hammerstein so this was very disappointing. The songs were certainly not memorable and the plot was a little strange. The girls (8 and 10) enjoyed it more than I did but it lacked the Wow! factor for them too. The changes of costume were amazing but not enough to save a very average show. Frankly, we're giving up on Broadway. There are some fabulous local shows these days for a fraction of these rip-off prices.

1  Thank Jasnijade

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Myself, my daughter and my two young (7 and 12) granddaughters saw Cinderella in July of 2013. They were mesmerized by the show and actually sat on the edges of their seats for most of the performance. It was a tremendous show which I would recommend for both adults and children. The modern references were hilarious and the costumes gorgeous. I would see it again in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this show delighted our family: music, cast, costumes and sets were stunning! Some of the costume changes were simply magical, and I loved the humor they added! Didn't want it to end!! Go: you'll be
Glad you did!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Everything about this show was spectacular, especially the talented cast! Laura and Santino have great on-stage chemistry. The sets, costumes, and orchestra were also brilliant! The only part about the show I felt could have been better was the plot. Personally, there were too many changes to the book of the show. But other than that, I had a really great time! :)

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

From start to finish, I fell in love with this show. It was absolutely beautifully done. The cast was amazing, so talented. They revamped the story to give it a new twist. I was surprised at how funny the show was, I loved the addition of comedy. And the music was adorable, loved the songs as well. Excellent night!