“Loved it!!”

Rodgers + Hammerstein's Cinderella
More attraction details
Owner description: Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA has arrived on Broadway for the first time ever! Four-time Tony Award® nominee Douglas Carter Beane’s (Sister Act, Xanadu) delightfully romantic and hilarious take on the ultimate makeover story features all the classic elements you remember—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago” in this outrageously fun Broadway musical for dreamers of all ages.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I would recommend this Broadway show to anyone who wants to laugh. It's not your traditional Cinderella classic, but it's still quiet good. The actors did a great job acting and singing...I saw it March 19th and would go again...

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Fantastic sets, costumes, and cast! Principals and ensemble all impossibly perfect! Magically big and charmingly small where appropriate.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

This show is a slightly different twist on the traditional Cinderella. It was very good and the costume changes were absolutely amazing. We were able to get same day tickets to a Sunday matinee, with good seats.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We absolutely LOVED this show! Excellent! Cinderella has the voice of an angel! I was supposed to go with a girlfriend but she got sick! I took my 4 years old daughter with me and it was the best time we have had yet!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My 14 yr. old daughter and I had flown to NY for some mother/daughter bonding. We absolutely LOVED Cinderella. I want to bring the rest of our family to NY to see it now! The set was spectacular, the script was updated and delightful, they used the original Rogers and Hammerstein music which I LOVED, the costumes and costume changes were downright amazing, the choreography was perfect and the actors couldn't have been better.

Cinderella is a must see for anyone (any age) who wants to see a good classic play on Broadway.