“Great Apps and Happy Hour”

Latitude Bar & Lounge
Ranked #3,147 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Atlanta
“Great Apps and Happy Hour”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My friends and I stopped here randomly for drinks and apps. The music selection was great. The happy hour margs were phenomenal and the truffle fries were amazing. I can't comment on the food as I did not have an entree but this is definitely a nice little spot to hangout.

• Visited November 2013

Princeton, KY
“Great place for drinks!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My girlfriends and I stopped in here for pre-Broadway show cocktails. Great happy hour prices and delicious drinks! We were escorted to the back bar where the service was quick and friendly! Loved the $5 cosmos! We didn't eat, but what food we saw coming out looked really good! Great little hangout!

Visited November 2013
New York City, New York
“Good for groups. Drink specials”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This a great spot for a group event. The have a great happy hour special, and it's a casual spot. The music is fun, and it's in an easy location. There are multiple floors so that helps with finding an area you and your friends can "take over." Also, a good place to plan an event for a cause or for a birthday. You can work with them to reserve a space.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jyoti_823
Fife
“lovely bar in a lovely city - and outside rooftop terrace bar!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed in the Belvedere Hotel just around the corner from this place and I had done my research before I went so we went there for a quick snack and cocktail on our first day. The food was ok, nothing special, but its not meant to be. They have Happy Hours on most days and the cocktails are strong! We came back a few times during our visit due to it being a nice bar at night and cheap drinks during the day. The open rooftop bar really sold it for us, great in the summer months. it does get busy with office folk when they finish work, great people watching. Really liked this place and would definitely recommend it.

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My neighborhood bar. They have great happy hour and the food is always good. Used to go there all the time when I lived in NYC.

Visited August 2012