“Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cecilia v
Lewes, United Kingdom
“Great Location”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Me and my elderly mum stayed at Kiras flat in June for 6 days, and it was perfect for exploring Manhattan. My mum, being 75yr found the stairs (5th floor) a bit of a hike but we knew this when we booked and it kept us away from most of the street noise. Bleecker street and area around is very charming and you dont have to walk far to find coffee shops and resturants. The Bleecker street pizza on the corner of 7th Ave was a great find if you want to pick up a slice of cheap but delicious pizza!
The apartment was small but big enough and well equipped with fresh coffee beans that Kira had provided for our breakfast. The sheets and beds were very comfortable and clean(very comfy matrass) and plenty of towels. The only little thing I would note was that there was no sink in the bathroom so we had to brush our teeth in the kitchen sink, but not a big deal.
this is an ideal apartment to reach any of the sights of Manhattan and its a comfortable place to come back to after a busy day in town, it was very hot in June but the ceiling fans helped a lot during night to keep it cool.

I would definately return again especially if you want to stay for more than a couple of days.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ms”
Reviewed May 26, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My 2 friends and I just stayed here for 4 night's, it was the perfect place for us. Central location, everything there we needed, near the subway, loads of restaurants and bars really nearby. We couldn't have asked for more!

Yasmine M
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect stay in NYC”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I completely recommend staying in Kira’s cute Greenwich apartment. We are a family of four, two adults and two young adult offspring, and it suited us perfectly. Position is great - safe and convenient to everywhere. The apartment was clean and practical. Kira’s amazing artwork hangs everywhere and adds to the artistic and cosy atmosphere. Bathroom is tiny but space is a premium in NY apartments.
Thanks Kira! We had a wonderful stay!

Helen M
“Perfect in every way!”
Reviewed January 12, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

What an absolute delight. The owner was prompt with our queries in the lead up to our stay and was there to greet us on arrival. She was extremely welcoming and friendly.
The apartment is warm and cosy with everything you could possibly need. It is well placed close to a subway station with lots of cafes and restaurants nearby. If I came to New York again I couldn't imagine staying anywhere else and I would recommend the apartment to friends and family without hesitation.

Sheila S
“GREAT APARTMENT IN THE BEST LOCATION...BLEECKER STREET”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

My sister in law and I stayed in Kira's apartment on Bleecker St for 3 weeks. A fantastic first visit to NYC in the best location with such choices for eating out or cooking in. Kira was there to greet me on arrival and the apartment was well stocked with complimentary prosecco, milk in the fridge, tea and coffee making facilities...suffice to say we loved it. Thanks Kira for helping us to make our NY experience such fun. If you enjoy a good coffee go to Bluestone Lane Cafe on Carmine (a two minute walk from the apartment). They ensured my day began well ...good coffee and food. Sheila

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
alanm147
“Mr”
Reviewed September 6, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Excellent location. Everything as described. Kira was there to meet us, very pleasant and welcoming.

Would highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

Jamie5
London
“Lovely flat in Greenwich Village”
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We had a fantastic time staying in Kira's flat in Greenwich village. The flat was very well appointed and had everything we needed. The location really is unparalleled, it is a five min walk from two subway stops and in a lovely part of the city!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing