“Severely underestimated”

San Marino Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
San Marino Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,065 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

As someone that lives on the road and lives for restaurants, I will occasionally eat in the hotel for convenience. Given the reasonable price points, I was willing to give San Marino a try one night. First off, the service was great; I even went as far as to mention this to Starwood, who owns the hotel. I had salmon that night and it was solid - surprisingly well cooked (i.e., not overcooked), so I decided to try San Marino the next night. I asked for a recommendation and had an amazing dish - a chicken dish with a rich sauce and veggies. Decided to return for night 3 because they mentioned that they had gluten free pasta - penne and spaghetti - (gluten is an intolerance of mine) and again amazed by the results for an under $20 dish. I'm really surprised to see that most folks just come here for the drinks at the bar and the nice outdoor patio because they are missing out. Soho is full of great restaurants, but this is one to check out.

There are newer reviews for San Marino Ristorante

Reviewed June 20, 2013

It is very hard for me to eat out often due to my food allergies and San Marino just took great care of me. The food was great, the service excelent. I could not have asked for more. My trip to New York was so easy thanks to them.
I will def come back soon! :)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Convenience brought us there the first time - to have an early dinner before a show at the Greene Space on the next corner. The friendly waitstaff, the excellent food and the great value keep bringing us back. From the tiny bar come generous pours. The house wines are now among our favorites for our house. For the best possible experience, make sure your table is in the skylight room. My personal favorite dish - the chicken and vegetables in a lush balsamic sauce.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Surprising but good. Would happily choose to eat here over other similar restaurants. Serves Italian wood fired pizzas and a select assortment of Italian favourites,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Pasta choices are fantastic.
Veal chop was thick and quite flavorful!
Highly recommend it for Family/Couples, Birthday parties and any other special occasions.