“Fun experience if you are nearbuy”

GhostBusters Firestation
New York TV and Movie Tour
Wurtsboro, New York
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Fun experience if you are nearbuy”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We got off the subway a couple of blocks away - the Canal Street stop on the blue line. My Tripadvisor app on my phone told me it was close by, so we followed it's arrow. It was fun to see this building from a childhood movie! I don't know if I would go too far out of my way to see it, unless I was a huge movie fan or Ghostbuster's fan - but it was exciting (in a kind of nerdy way) to see it up close.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jodie P

• Czech first
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“It's a building!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

It was over in about 1 min. We walked up and looked at it and then left. Spent more time waiting on the metro after. If you are a hard core ghostbusters fan then it might be worth it. Otherwise, due to the location (not really close to much else), spend the time at the 911 memorial.

3 Thank jackbauerTX
Sheffield, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Ghostbusters!!! - It just had to be done”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

On a trip to the south coast we got off the tube a few stops early at Franklin Street to visit the Ghostbuster fire station and we were very lucky as just as we were arriving the fire engine was returning and we were able to take picture of the sign inside and the crew and fire engine. The crew were very kind and left the gates open whilst we took pictures. Really pleased we made the effort to visit.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank DJP/jdp
Birmingham, Alabama
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Great if you're a Ghostbusters fan, and we are”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We walked about 1/2 mile from the 9/11 memorial to get there. You really have to be looking for it since at first glance it is just an ordinary fire station. It was a rainy day, and the doors were shut so we had to settle for a picture of the sign inside through a dirty window. My brother had a ghostbusters fire station in which my barbies hung out in when we were little. It was just cool to be there.

Visited November 2013
stockport
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Dream come true”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

As a ghostbusters fan for as long asi can remember this was truly a moment to remember.
A must see for all ghostbuster fans

Visited October 2013