“For Film Lovers”

$43.00*
and up
New York TV and Movie Tour
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We happened to be walking around in the area and I realized we were within a block of this Firestation so we walked over. There's really nothing to do but walk around it and take a few pics of it, but if you're a fan of the movie, or in our case, just general movie fans that grew up with this film in our era, it's cool to check out if you're in the general area. I don't really think its worth a trek across town to find though unless you're a true cult fan of the movie. Either way, it's definitely got some neat architecture for being a firehouse.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I loved Ghostbusters as a kid and just had to let my boys experience it. It was so fun to see. We just stopped for a quick picture but it was still worth the time.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I are massive fans of the ghostbusters film ,so this was a must see for us.took a while for us to find it but was fantastic to see as we walked round the corner to be greeted by the front of he building. It looks a bit weathered but still great.a classic movie location.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This place is quite easy to find if you're walking around in TriBeCa. If you loved the ghostbusters movie you should visit it. The house itself is a regular firestation (still in use) but there are kind of "hidden" ghostbusters artefacts all over the place. I think we spent like 15 minutes there while we were passing by.

2  Thank Michael W
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were fortunate for the doors of this firehouse to be open when we visited. There is a movie prop from Ghostbusters 2 on the wall on the left hand side.

I had found this place by accident on a trip to NYC in 1995 and they also filmed "It Could Happen to You" with Nicolas Cage across the street. Always wanted to go back to the firehouse as back then there were no digital cameras and only had a blurred one of it!

My wife found it fascinating and if you're a fan of the films, it's definitely worth seeing!