“Great traditional Fire House”

GhostBusters Firestation
New York TV and Movie Tour
Leicester, United Kingdom
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 190 helpful votes
“Great traditional Fire House”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I always stay in TriBeCa when I come to NYC and walked by this fire house by chance after eating breakfast at Pecan near the Franklin St subway.

As I love NY firetrucks and firehouses I was very happy to have stumbled across this one. I had my photo taken with one of the firefighters from Ladder 8 when they were doing some maintenance of some sort near my hotel on West Broadway.

I didn't even realise it had a connection to Ghostbusters until ages later as I have never seen the film.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank big-blue-eyes

• Czech first
Dundee
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
“Only Go If You Are Passing”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Mrs B and I made the downtown trip as part of a long walk, to nip passed the Firestation featured in Ghostbusters. There is nothing to see apart from the outside of the building and it appeared to be closed as a working Fire House. Cool if you are a Ghostbuster's fan, but don't go out of your way as really there's nowt much to see.

Visited March 2013