“It is worth it - excellent!”

All Around Central Park Pedicab Tours
Ranked #407 of 639 Tours in New York City
More attraction details
Owner description: Private licenced company that offers professionally guided pedicab tours around Central Park of New York City
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It was my birthday that day. The tour guide was excellent. I was with 2 friends and lot of suitcases... and he was amazing and so helpful.
He gave us lot of details that I would even know.
He is well prepared and willing to help us during our tour. We had so much fun!
I highly recommend him and this tour for Central Park in New York.
MIchael is the best tour guide ever.

11  Thank anakerolyne

Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was an amazing experience to try "All around central park Tours". I was travelling on business to New York City, my schedule was tight so I didn't have enough time to see everything in Manhatten and wanted to get a brief and informative vision on its most interesting parts. So I have chosen "All around central park Tours" and now I can say this was the best option!

8  Thank magister44
Reviewed May 4, 2013

It was my first time on pedicab in New York, and I can say it was an amazing experience. It was so much fun. Mikhael driver was a very polite and wonderful guy. He is just a great guy to talk. It was very interesting tour.

5  Thank Anton E
Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was Absolutely incredible!! Michael is the best guide ever! He showed me and my husband the best parts of Central Park. It was my first time in New York and i will never forget it. Thank u Michael!!! U helped us with unforgettable trip!

5  Thank Afigenia
Mixxow, Owner at All Around Central Park Pedicab Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thank you, Eugenia. I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Yes, this was definitely as good as it gets!
I was visiting NY city for the first time and as many tourists went out to check out a Central Park. Along came a fun bicycle cab being driven by Mikhail. He called out asking if I wanted a ride and I gave it a shot..
I was absolutely thrilled with my tour in Central Park!!
Mikhail is such a great guy to talk to. He let me know a lot about history and architecture ( in fact I never knew many interesting facts he was sharing with me) .
It took me just 1 hour to see all the sights in Central Park and I`ve gotta say thank u so much for unique experience, I had wonderful time in Central Park !
I definitely recommend it to visitors !

5  Thank Yulia M
Mixxow, Owner at All Around Central Park Pedicab Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you very much Yulia, that was a pleasure to meet you and show you the park