“Homemade pasta and homely feel.”
Review of Nino's 46

Nino's 46
Reserve with OpenTable
Nino's 46 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,099 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Transit: 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Ctr (B, D, F, M); 5 Av (7, 7X); 42 St - Bryant Pk (B, D, F, M)
Description: We focus on the best ingredients and change our menus every few months to highlight what’s in season. Nino’s 46 offers delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner. We also serve hand crafted cocktails from our well stocked full bar. Nino’s 46 is the perfect place to dine or enjoy a drink before or after heading to the theater. Our breakfast menu includes items like Lemon Ricotta Pancakes, Nutella Bread Pudding French Toast, frittatas and breakfast sandwiches. At lunch, our burgers and sandwiches are popular. Enjoy favorites like Seven Hour Pulled Pork, Bruschetta Sandwich, and Brisket Beef Burger with Taleggio and black truffle alfredo. Our salads, brick oven pizzas, homemade pastas, and classically refined entrees round out our lunch and dinner menus. Nino’s 46 is happy to offer catering for any size event, including corporate catering! We also offer many of our dishes on our take out menu. If you would like Nino’s delivered, we have partnered with Seamless and GrubHub so you can enjoy our seasonal Italian cuisine any place you wish.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The guys at our motel said to go here as it was fresh and family run. Great choice and suits a hungry traveller. I had the veal,wild mushroom and ricotta lasagne. So much to eat and tasty so how could I leave some? Of course we had to have the chocolate salami. Unusual but like a hedgehog slice roll. Once again,didn't leave any. The young staff were lovely and they loved that we were from Australia.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We happened upon this great little Italian restaurant while on a day trip to NYCity. What a wonderful homemade Italian meal we had! The restaurant is a family owned business that makes everything from scratch. The waiter couldn't have been nicer and provided us with excellent service. Pride in the restaurant ,the food and wine was very evident from him. We had the Fettuccini with prawns which was fabulous! The prawns were cooked to perfection and the light sauce on the fettuccini was delicious.
I will definitely return to this midtown gem next time I am in NY.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I had just visited the Empire State Building (so great!) and was trying to walk to Central Park. Well, along the way, my party and me became very hungry. After searching in vain for food on 5th Ave, I finally broke out my phone to try to find an Italian restaurant. By luck (and persistence), I happened to see Nino's 46. We needed someplace that wasn't going to leave us broke, and we found it! The lunch menu wasn't excessive, but it covered most of what you'd want. I got the chicken marsala, and found it to be wonderfully flavorful. My neice had the lasagna (I didn't have the heart to tell her what "veal" is.....), and she wolfed it down quickly. We also had the penne al a vodka and were not disappointed there, either.
My advice? EAT HERE!!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Dont let the trip advisor photos put you off. Its actually quite tasteful with good music. Photos dont it justice. Good food at an acceptable price. Enjoyed it and the staff we very nice. Recommend.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

You would never think that this place serves excellent food. I was a guest, so I couldn't turn around and leave when I saw the stack of jars of Nuttella by the door;( is it a snack-joint?) then we walked by the bar with several TV's tuned into soccer games (is it a sports bar) ? We had to choose to sit and watch soccer, or away from it and swelter from the open flame of the pizza oven ( is it a pizzeria?). Now stay with me, here comes the surprise: this was the best food I've had in a while in NYC. The burratta cheese appetizer with brown butter dates was superb, the asparagas wrapped in proscuitto was crisp tender with perfectly tangy dijon sauce. Homemade fettuccine with seafood was a bit weak on the shellfish, but friend's sea bass entree over risotto was perfectly prepared and presented. For fun, we ordered the side of fried pumpkin served with basil aioli dipping sauce. Very unusual and tasty. The Barbera that I ordered by the glass was a very, very, nice wine at the cost of an average glass of wine. Louie, the waiter was as good a server as you could find anywhere at any price restaurant; dishes were not wisked away at the wrong time; we were never interrupted, food was presented how and when we requested. Amazing. We were all expecting a spaghetti-joint. Boy, were we pleasantly surprised! Forget the trappings of fancier joints and enjoy a memorable meal in mid-town. They got us out in plenty of time for the theater; no rushing. And this was very affordable. It's my new favorite secret place in NYC