“Memory Lane”
Review of Darling Coffee

Darling Coffee
Ranked #307 of 662 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Reviewed May 7, 2013

All I can tell you is that the cappuccino I had brought teats to my eyes because it has been years since I had one this good.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Darling Coffee is a wonderful place in Inwood if you're in need of a really good cup of coffee and delicious pastry. Nice, simple decor. Spatious. Friendly staff. The perfect neighborhood place to meet a friend for coffee or take your child for a hot chocolate and muffin.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

After exploring Ft. Tryon Park and The Cloisters, stop in at Darling Coffee for a perfect cup, and delicious treats. Everything is made by the awesome staff. Cakes, cookies, baguette sandwiches and various other treats.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Excellent little cafe/ coffee shop. Lots of pastries and a good selection of coffee and tea products!
Very friendly place!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I visited Inwood with my husband and baby, and we were recommended this place by locals. And what a place it is! We did not bother cooking a single meal during our weekend stay, instead we just header over to Darling Coffee for breakfast, lunch and an evening snack. Excellent coffee, delicious food, and different cakes and pastries all the time. A really nice place to hang out, too. Loved it!