“Elegant, fun atmosphere with exceptional service and delicious food”
Review of Spice Symphony

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 31st and 32nd st
Transit: 6 train to 33rd street and Park ave, R,Q,N,B,D,F,M trains to 34th street and Broadway.
Description: Modern Indian Cooking with a twist and Chinese with an Indian Accent”. We use only fresh local produce of high quality to ensure a healthy living. We use age old Indian spices that has sought to have medical advantages that is put together in concert by different chefs’ each with different skills / talents resulting in different flavors and colors of food from all regions in India. We bring to you coastal curries from Goa, Konkan, Karwar, Allepy, Madurai, Kolkata to name a few.Our food is fresh from the kitchen and we are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are home, family and friends.
Reviewed June 20, 2019

My fiance and I met up with an old friend who made this reservation and we're so glad we did! Everything was exceptional, particularly the attentive, knowledgeable service from Nisar, who was warm and funny and made us feel not only welcome, but like he hoped we'd stay all night. The food, some of which was on the house, had the perfect amount of spice. The wine list was stellar and the chai tea and desserts (on the house, as well!) were the best way to end such a special night. Will definitely be coming back.

2  Thank dakotasunshine
Write a reviewReviews (2,715)

Reviewed June 19, 2019

This restaurant is outstanding. Service and food quality are extraordinary. Service is attentive and instinctive!

3  Thank lovestoseetheworld1
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

In NYC for business, we went on the hunt for something "different". Great ethnic food choices so it was difficult deciding on something. Ultimately we ended up here and I can't say enough about how wonderful the food and staff were. Santosh, our waiter, made spot on recommendations, including a couple of items not even on the menu. We thought we'd experienced great Indian food before, but the food at Spice Symphony raised the bar to an entirely new level. We will never again visit NYC without stopping in for dinner. I give this restaurant my highest recommendation.

1  Thank jeffnich2901
Reviewed June 15, 2019

I was keen to visit here as it had been given a good ranking. The food was ok but not amazing or outstanding, just fairly average / mediocre. I was disappointed as given its high ranking I had been really expecting something special. I should add that coming originally from India, I do have a fairly high expectation.

That said, I was in New York only for a week, and so I don't really know how it compares with other Indian restaurants in New York, and guess its all relative.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank mikezcooler
Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Food and Service were top notch. We will be back, best Indian Cuisine since we traveled to London!!!!

1  Thank S1286WUdavidh