“Outstanding ”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown East
Cross street: Between 31st and 32nd st
Transit: 6 train to 33rd street and Park ave, R,Q,N,B,D,F,M trains to 34th street and Broadway.
Description: Modern Indian Cooking with a twist and Chinese with an Indian Accent”. We use only fresh local produce of high quality to ensure a healthy living. We use age old Indian spices that has sought to have medical advantages that is put together in concert by different chefs’ each with different skills / talents resulting in different flavors and colors of food from all regions in India. We bring to you coastal curries from Goa, Konkan, Karwar, Allepy, Madurai, Kolkata to name a few.Our food is fresh from the kitchen and we are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are home, family and friends.
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We had an outstanding dinner at Spice Symphony during a recent visit to NYC. We dined at the 50th Street location. Wonderful staff, very welcoming and attentive. Very professional and polished.

Interesting menu with a mix of Indian and Chinese cuisines. It took us a while to finalize our selections but we were well guided by our waiter who was personable and lovely.

The samosas and Achari tandoori mushrooms were very good, as was the mixed vegetable koorma and Aloo Gobi.

Our entrees included the avocado chicken kebab, tandoori chicken kebab and tandoori lamb chops were all outstanding. The raita and breads were heavenly.

We thoroughly enjoyed our experience from start to finish and will most certainly return on our next visit to the city.

Thank you Spice Symphony!

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank SherylK128
Write a reviewReviews (2,715)

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

My butter chicken was delicious. I ordered the eggplant as appetizer,which was listed as an entree. Our waiter Nisar was concerned that it was too soupy for an appetizer but I insisted not realizing it really
did need to be accompanied with rice or naan. The waiter, another server , and the owner felt I should have naan so they sent it free of charge. Once I realized my mistake all at the table had a good laugh as well as the waiter and we came away feeling as if we had new New York friends.

Date of visit: May 2019
3  Thank Pamela D
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Attentive service, reasonable prices, and food that is on point. My wife and I tried Spice Symphony on 50th St on our recent trip to NY to see a show. The staff was friendly, and the toughest part was narrowing down what to order. The chicken wing lollipops were a lice start to the meal. The chef provided a complimentary vegetable dumpling - and I wished I could fill a suitcase of them to take home. My wife and I each had tandoori bbq dishes along with the garlic naan. All really well balanced spices. If I lived here, I think this would quickly become comfort food.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank rkmill
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Gorgeous food and great service. Our waitress, Santosh, is very professional and he took great care of us.
We will be back next time we are i NY.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Explore685458
Reviewed May 2, 2019

We had a wonderful dinner at Spice Symphony. The food is delicious and the atmosphere was elegant and relaxed. Our server, Nisar, was delightful and very attentive. I highly recommend Spice Symphony!

Date of visit: April 2019