“Like a trip to India”
Review of Spice Symphony

Spice Symphony
Reserve with OpenTable
Spice Symphony is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 31st and 32nd st
Transit: 6 train to 33rd street and Park ave, R,Q,N,B,D,F,M trains to 34th street and Broadway.
Description: Modern Indian Cooking with a twist and Chinese with an Indian Accent”. We use only fresh local produce of high quality to ensure a healthy living. We use age old Indian spices that has sought to have medical advantages that is put together in concert by different chefs’ each with different skills / talents resulting in different flavors and colors of food from all regions in India. We bring to you coastal curries from Goa, Konkan, Karwar, Allepy, Madurai, Kolkata to name a few.Our food is fresh from the kitchen and we are a symbol of warmth and welcome. We are home, family and friends.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Spice Symphony is one of those restaurants that make NYC such a special place - not elaborate or pretentious, not expensive, but full of the flavors and culture of somewhere far off. If you've been to India, you'll enjoy the experience (and be able to drink the water here), and if you haven't been to India, you'll want to go after this!

There are newer reviews for Spice Symphony

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I am from an Indian family and was gagging for some spice while on holiday in New York. I found this place and have to say the food was top notch! They did everything to meet my requirements and the service was excellent too. Very much recommend this place.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Spice symphony is a good way to jazz up ur craving for Indian flavors and surprise ur taste buds.An easy find on the Lexington avenue, awesomely friendly indian food place with cozy ambience which serves imperial style mughlai cuisine...This was the best mutton biryani and delicious tandoori lamb chops we had in the US. Candle lit table on the Christmas Eve and a bottle of wine made our experience epic
Chinese bhel with indian rhythm is a must have.Very recordable, we will visit again.

Regards from Dubai.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stopped here for dinner for the first time today. I only ordered appetizers because I prefer to eat appetizers and dessert sometimes instead of a full meal. Finger foods are fun! I had the lollipop chicken, samosas, and the spring rolls (shared all three with one other person). The former two were indian style and the latter was more traditional chinese. The food was exceptional and the portions were decent for sharing. I also had the mango kulfi for dessert.

In addition to the great food, the ambiance here was nice: dimly lit and somewhat romantic. The waiter we had was super attentive and helpful. My only complaint is that they gave us paper takeout menus instead of having actual dine-in laminated menus. This seemed somewhat unprofessional and deducted from the overall atmosphere. Still, I would go back to Spice Symphony.

Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The service was super friendly and the food was delicious!!!
It has also vegeterian and vegan dishes, really good! We want to go another time