Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$348
$271
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$193
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$255
$239
Westin.com
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$167
$136
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
$331
$297
1,851 results
All reviewsfree breakfastnew yorkchrysler buildingthe breakfast areatimes squaremarriott propertiesbreakfast staffcupcakesgrand central stationfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenetteevery morningfront desk staffyogurttwo queen bedsthe penthouse
Reviewed May 8, 2014

First time at this hotel and will be staying here again next time in NYC. My son and I arrived early (about noon) and our room was not ready, but the front desk clerk took care of our bags for us and took our phone number so she could call us to let us know when the room was ready. Very friendly and helpful! We went to lunch at a little Italian place across the street from the hotel and by the time we had finished lunch we had received a call that our room was ready.

The room was good sized with all the amenities anyone could ask for. Have to add that the concierge and doorman were both just as friendly and helpful as the front desk personnel. The room was on the second floor and we were concerned about street noise while trying to sleep, but there was absolutely no noise or problems of any kind.

The "free" breakfast was very good with virtually anything one wanted provided. The dining room folks were also very friendly and worked hard to keep everything stocked and warm.

I did have two "niggling" issues. 1) There are only 2 elevators and the wait for one can at times be a little longer than one would like and 2) the room's bathroom was quite small with no exhaust fan. Still - much better than other NYC hotels that we have stayed at.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hello Yankee07-

Thank you for your wonderful five star review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your early arrival experience was effortless and efficient. I am pleased that you and your son enjoyed our spacious guest rooms and complimentary hot breakfast.

We look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back. In the meantime, we remain at your service.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Yes, definitively we will be back !
The room was nice, clean and with a view to the top of the Chrysler.
Staff made us feel at home.
The location is super !
Good complimentary breakfast.
There are a couple of good restaurants close to the hotel, also some nice shops.
Thanks !

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Carlo P

Hello Carlo P-

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our service oriented team was able to make you feel right at home.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The staff is absolutely wonderful!!
I'm delighted and definitively will be back!!
The front desk is very warm and helpful: they broke a $100 bill for me, made a second card/key (I've forgot mine in the room), gave me a late check-out, always with a sincere smile.
The doorman also was very cheerful and ready to help.
I loved the housekeeping: they never tried to enter my room while I was in (the guest feels at ease) and everything was very clean.
And more: never were I disturbed by the vacuum cleaner noise (I have no idea how that is possible!)
The breakfast was quite crowded but no big deal since we have kitchen in the room. I have to point out that the attendant, a lovely young lady, even being super busy, interrupted what she was doing to grab a tray for me in the kitchen!
Really, the staff go the extra mile!! There's a very hands-on Assistant Guest Service Manager, Ms. Nykia Griffith, that is very attentive and helpful.
The wi-fi connection was excellent, fast and steady the whole time.
I definitively recommend. I travel a lot but this is the first evaluation I write because they really deserve it.

Room Tip: I took the corner studio with balcony and it was worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Dpfcarla
Justin E, Owner at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Hello Dpfcarla-

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us due to our service oriented team from the housekeeping room attendants to Ms. Griffith our Assistant Guest Services Manager.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

This 48th Street Hotel well located, clean and safe area at under 600 dollars for 2 nights were reasonably priced with great service. Parking across the street at 100 was OK and with over 20
good restaurants in walking distance during NY "restaurant week" turned out be the best for us.
We would go back at any time if the pricing stayed reasonable.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms middle front 3d floor in case of wind, the flag will blow and will drive you nuts !
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bertalan1938

Hello Bertalan1938-

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and got to enjoy many of the wonderful restaurants in our immediate area.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel is in a great location - if ever returning to NYC will stay here again!!! Close to the subway & bus stops, a little hard at peak times to get a taxi as the Lexington seemed to steal them from the bellhop. The rooms where very clean, nice & roomy which I was very thankful for! Staff was friendly and took care of issues immediately. My only disappointment was I booked the 1st of February with the reservation center asking for a high floor room and was on the 2nd floor - while it is a GREAT view (our window was next to the front entrance) and they did provide earplugs it was a little noisy to sleep. Also, I received a very warm email a few days before the stay welcoming me and asking if my stay was for business or pleasure, I explained it was for a 40th birthday trip and received an email back saying they would take note of that - nothing was mentioned by the staff or in the room about it being a birthday trip...but that is really something minor!!! The hotel itself is great! PLUS they have a GREAT breakfast bar everyday!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Hello Anna M-

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor and staying with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of our team and wonderful amenities contributed to your positive experience.