Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oakwood Cosmopolitan(New York City)
View Hotel
Roger Smith Hotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
The Bernic Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
New York Marriott East Side(New York City)
  • Room Service
Hotel 48LEX New York(New York City)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
W New York(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
1,826 results
All reviewsfree breakfastnew yorkchrysler buildingthe breakfast areatimes squaremarriott propertiesbreakfast staffcupcakesgrand central stationfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenetteevery morningfront desk staffyogurttwo queen bedsthe penthouse
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great location few blocks from grand central. The rooms are very spacious and quiet. The best part is the staff they were friendly, knowledgable , and professional from the front desk to the breakfast staff. Will definitely be back when in New York

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Buddy2251
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello Buddy2251-

Thank you for your great review of your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our central location and knowledgeable and friendly team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to NYC!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

As my daughter has described it in her review, this hotel was perfect for the experience that my granddaughters and I had talked about for 8 years! I am so grateful to the hotel and staff for making this possible. The location is great for exploring on foot, via the subway and by taxi. The cost was reasonable and I am proud to be a Rewards member!

Room Tip: The 12 th floor was very quiet!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan D

Hello Susan D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed our excellent location in the heart of midtown east. Here at the Residence Inn we strive to exceed our guests expectations and provide personalized memorable experiences, and it is great to hear this is exactly the trip you were planning for the last several years. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels to New York City!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We called this property to check availability after a terrible night in another hotel. We arrived at the hotel before noon expecting to leave our bags and head out for the day. My husband is a gold rewards member and not only was our room ready but we were upgraded to the penthouse. I have stayed in several NYC hotels and this hotel was the best. Plenty of room, including a huge terrace and a very friendly and accommodating staff. Our teenaged son had to leave early each morning to attend a conference so the breakfast was a huge plus. The location was perfect for us. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a nice little wine shop around the corner. Next time we are headed to NYC I will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ACS5

Hello ACS5,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! I am pleased to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy our East Side Story Suite on the Penthouse Level of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels to the Big Apple!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn this past weekend for a trip that we've been dreaming of for years! My mother and I took my 16 yr old daughter and niece for their Sweet Sixteen present. The Residence Inn was a great place to stay. The room (king w/ queen sleeper sofa) was large for a NYC room, beautifully decorated, and even had a partial view of the Chrysler Building! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The kitchenette was very nice (though the ice maker in the fridge was LOUD when it dumped ice). The hotel was a quick walk to Grand Central Station, and an easy 10 min walk to many attractions. The staff even surprised our girls with Happy Birthday cupcakes one evening! The breakfasts were typical hotel breakfast fare, but the area was clean and everything was fresh, hot and well-stocked. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and a great value for the price. Our room was on the 12th floor, so the street noise was not very bad, and we couldn't hear any noise from neighboring rooms, which is a definite plus in my book! They even provided ear plugs for those who are sensitive to noise, but we didn't really need them.

Room Tip: If you don't like city street noise, ask for a higher floor, as it will be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Bridgetrat
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hello Bridgetrat-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East for your recent trip to NYC! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great location but even more so our associates, our goal is to provide personalized unique guest experiences and it sounds like we were able to do so while celebrating your daughters sweet 16 birthday! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the big apple.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I spent a single night at this hotel but long enough to experience the warmth and exceptional service of the team. From the time I arrived I was greeted with smiles and asked if there was anything I needed. While I have come to expect this level of service from any Marriott location, it is always worth recognizing. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hello JacVirginia-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! All though your trip was short I am pleased to hear that you felt comfortable and enjoyed our very service oriented team. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels to NYC.