Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$176
$135
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$116
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Fitness center
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
$386
$346
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
1,849 results
All reviewsfree breakfastnew yorkchrysler buildingthe breakfast areatimes squaremarriott propertiesbreakfast staffcupcakesgrand central stationfull kitchenrockefeller centersmall kitchenetteevery morningfront desk staffyogurttwo queen bedsthe penthouse
Reviewed January 23, 2014

We called this property to check availability after a terrible night in another hotel. We arrived at the hotel before noon expecting to leave our bags and head out for the day. My husband is a gold rewards member and not only was our room ready but we were upgraded to the penthouse. I have stayed in several NYC hotels and this hotel was the best. Plenty of room, including a huge terrace and a very friendly and accommodating staff. Our teenaged son had to leave early each morning to attend a conference so the breakfast was a huge plus. The location was perfect for us. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a nice little wine shop around the corner. Next time we are headed to NYC I will definitely book this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ACS5
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Hello ACS5,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! I am pleased to hear that you and your family were able to enjoy our East Side Story Suite on the Penthouse Level of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels to the Big Apple!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed at the Residence Inn this past weekend for a trip that we've been dreaming of for years! My mother and I took my 16 yr old daughter and niece for their Sweet Sixteen present. The Residence Inn was a great place to stay. The room (king w/ queen sleeper sofa) was large for a NYC room, beautifully decorated, and even had a partial view of the Chrysler Building! The staff were so friendly and helpful. The kitchenette was very nice (though the ice maker in the fridge was LOUD when it dumped ice). The hotel was a quick walk to Grand Central Station, and an easy 10 min walk to many attractions. The staff even surprised our girls with Happy Birthday cupcakes one evening! The breakfasts were typical hotel breakfast fare, but the area was clean and everything was fresh, hot and well-stocked. Overall it was a very pleasant stay and a great value for the price. Our room was on the 12th floor, so the street noise was not very bad, and we couldn't hear any noise from neighboring rooms, which is a definite plus in my book! They even provided ear plugs for those who are sensitive to noise, but we didn't really need them.

Room Tip: If you don't like city street noise, ask for a higher floor, as it will be quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Bridgetrat
Justin E, Manager at Residence Inn New York Manhattan / Midtown East, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hello Bridgetrat-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East for your recent trip to NYC! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our great location but even more so our associates, our goal is to provide personalized unique guest experiences and it sounds like we were able to do so while celebrating your daughters sweet 16 birthday! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the big apple.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I spent a single night at this hotel but long enough to experience the warmth and exceptional service of the team. From the time I arrived I was greeted with smiles and asked if there was anything I needed. While I have come to expect this level of service from any Marriott location, it is always worth recognizing. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Hello JacVirginia-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! All though your trip was short I am pleased to hear that you felt comfortable and enjoyed our very service oriented team. We look forward to seeing you on your future travels to NYC.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Spent the long weekend for my daughters 15th birthday
The staff had cupcakes waiting for her. What an amazing start to her weekend
Rooms were large and gym was great

Breakfast was included and was very good

This is my new biz hotel in NYC

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Michael Q

Hello Michael Q-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott Midtown East! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet, and that your daughter had a special memorable 15th birthday! Our goal is to provide memorable moments for our guests to enjoy for years to come, we look forward to seeing you on your future travels to the big apple!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This hotel has had a recent renovation and meets my every needs for a business hotel. It was clean, comfortable and the staff was up to snuff always looking for ways to make my stay enjoyable. I recommend this location and would stay here again.

Room Tip: I only stayed in one room which was 1123. It was close to the elevator, but that never mattered with relation to noise. I would stay in this room again. Further, this room had two queens in it and the size was large as compared to other NY city hotels I have stayed.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ELGee2011

Hello ELGee2011-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan. Midtown East! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our newly remodeled hotel and more specifically our wonderful associates who always ensure our guests stay are memorable and effortless. We look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you to New York City!