“Excellent Show”
Review of Annie the Musical - CLOSED

Annie the Musical
More attraction details
Owner description: LEAPIN' LIZARDS! It's an all-new production of one of the most acclaimed musicals of the past 35 years! With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan ANNIE charms everyone's hearts, despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. And now, alongside her signature pal dog, Sandy, she's set her sights on making us grin from ear to ear as she inspires a whole new millennium. Winner of 7 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, ANNIE - with Music by Charles Strouse, Lyrics by Martin Charnin, and Book by Thomas Meehan - makes its triumphant return to Broadway in a brand new production from Tony, Drama Desk and Pulitzer Prize-winning Director James Lapine and an A-list creative team.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and I are seniors (both high 50's low 60's). Booked to see this show from Adelaide (Australia) not really knowing what to expect. We have seen Anthony Warlow before and decided to check this show out. We both loved the show. I initially though it was more children orientated but this is not the case. The actors did a great job and the singing was spot on. I would recommend this show for both adults and children. Very well done.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Loved the show. Well worth the money, at $50 it was exceptional value. All the actors were great, singing was fabulous. I highly recommend this show for both adults and children.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband & I took our 2 boys, ages 9 & 12 on a Fri night. We wanted to see Jane Lynch in action on the stage. She wasn't as mean as her character on Glee; but still very entertaining. The girls were all great singers & dancers. Some parts were different from the movie; but perhaps it was true to the original play. Assistant Grade didn't seem to be as "motherly" as I remembered. I was worried about our seats, Orch row U seats 111-117; but they were just perfect. The orch section is not very wide, so all seats are prob fine. I suggest taking a walk down to the pit at intermission and looking up at the rest of the theater; it really is breathtaking.

1  Thank we4family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Annie did not disappoint; a must see. Jane Lynch was superb and I fell in love with "Molly". My daughter has been singing and dancing to the CD since we saw it.

1  Thank THOCHR