“A must see”
Review of Annie the Musical - CLOSED

Annie the Musical
More attraction details
Owner description: LEAPIN' LIZARDS! It's an all-new production of one of the most acclaimed musicals of the past 35 years! With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan ANNIE charms everyone's hearts, despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. And now, alongside her signature pal dog, Sandy, she's set her sights on making us grin from ear to ear as she inspires a whole new millennium. Winner of 7 Tony Awards® including Best Musical, ANNIE - with Music by Charles Strouse, Lyrics by Martin Charnin, and Book by Thomas Meehan - makes its triumphant return to Broadway in a brand new production from Tony, Drama Desk and Pulitzer Prize-winning Director James Lapine and an A-list creative team.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

"Annie" on Broadway was a great show! Lilla (Annie) and the girls were amazing, and the score/book will forever be a masterpiece. Sunny (Sandy) was adorable too! I really liked the set design, a lot of clever ideas.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I took my nine year old daughter to see Annie on Broadway last week. My daughter has seen the movie many times and enjoyed the live performance of her favorite songs. The production was excellent. We went on a Tuesday evening, and half the seats were empty. I'm sure you can get ticket deals.

1  Thank Sarelli
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Annie was my first Broadway show many years ago, and when it opened in 2012 I took my 8 year old daughter as her first Broadway show. We both loved it, and she has been singing the songs ever since, and can't wait to go back to Broadway. I recommend this show whole heartedly.

1  Thank mommycaroline
Reviewed February 18, 2013

A faithful rendition of the classic. Well-executed production with few enhancements and some bells-and-whistles. Great family-friendly show and music.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I saw this as a child and didn't like it as much as others. This time I took my little girls and now it is my new favorite. The cast and the set were outstanding. The little girl who plays Annie was amazing. Also they did not make here wear that unfortunate wig that you always see. Her hair was red and curly but styled in a more natural less cartoonish fashion which made her seem more real. We also got a great deal on the tickets at the TKTS counter and the seats were very good. It's a must see, especially for little ones!