“what a great find”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Sarasota, Florida
“what a great find”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

we were in the city where we planned on having lunch at chelsea market...when we got there it was over crowded and seemed overpriced at most of the places...
walked around the neighborhood a block or two and came across this wonderful place...
no mystery meat here, just wonderful lamb, chicken and beef. the staff was very nice and food was outstanding...

all this and reasonably priced!

• Visited November 2013

New York City, New York
“great quality food at low prices”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

great service and plentiful food. turkish authentic cuisine and all the vegetables are fresh. owners go out of their way to please customers.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“Service & Food A+”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I came across this place while walking down to get something to eat at Chelsea Market. The server told me its 3 mo. old. The place looked cool from the outside so I thought I would give it a shot for lunch. The place is cool, sports center playing on the TV, an open kitchen so you can watch the flames grilling your kebab. I got a joojeh wrap with fries. I took a few minutes more than I expected but was well worth it. They grill everything fresh so I guess it's better than getting under cooked chicken. So I want this place to do well. I want it to stay in the neighborhood because too many have come and gone in that space. This is one to stay. I now order delivery to work.

• Visited November 2012
New York,NY
“Great service!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Came here on a Tuesday night. Ordered Hummus and Calamari for appetizers. Hummus was delicious but calamari could have been seasoned better. Ordered lamb kebabs for dinner and they were quite delicious. The server Julio was very attentive and offered top quality service. If in the area I would consider going again. Overall good experience.

• Visited November 2012