“Fantastic and good value (especially for NYC)!”
Review of The Halal Guys

The Halal Guys
Ranked #241 of 14,593 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 19, 2013

This is the one at Radio City right? Be careful because I think there are other Halaal carts, but they are not "the" Halaal Guys (unless they have more than one cart). I been there twice. There is always a line, but it is quite possible the best cart food in NYC. It used to be $5, but when I was there most recently, it was $6. That's fine though because they give you quite a bit of food and it's pretty good too. Worth stopping by!

I'm giving it a postive atmosphere rating because even though it's cart food, you don't find carts in too many other cities, and it does in it's own sense have it's own vibe.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,065)

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Wow!! Cheap and Great Eats ! Mind the servings, I was feeding a Family of Five, we had enough food left over for at least 3 Homeless people....

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We were going to MOMA and this was across the street and my wife already mentioned it. The line was long but they werw getting through it fast. Working in Hospitality I really appreciated how clean the guys are, every time theu touched something non food related they changed gloves. The food was great and for the price is a steal! I was even wondering later at a restaurant why I was paying more money to get less food and I knew I was not going to enjoy it so much. Keep it up guys!

2  Thank Edecio H
Reviewed October 14, 2013

You're hungry and in New York City and you want something reasonable. It's almost an oxymoron. Until you find this place. Their food is delicious, and you get huge servings - and your wallet doesn't get noticeably lighter. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

bring all my guests and family to this place. Nice food. Good quality and value. Long lines late in the night.