“MAKE THE TRIP”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Tucked away in a beautiful location of Manhattan, Saggio is a gem worth searching for. As a resident of the neighborhood, I hate to draw attention, but you have to go. The food is amazing, the stack is professional, friendly, and fun, and the atmosphere is cozy. There happy hour deals are great so I would even suggest getting there early for drinks and then getting dinner since the happy hour specials only apply to the bar area. Only steps away from the A train on 181st street, you can't go wrong. My wife and I love this restaurant and consider ourselves fortunate that we're only blocks away. You won't regret the trip, but you might want to call ahead since it's a small space. Enjoy!

2  Thank Christopher M

Reviewed October 20, 2013

By far the best restaurant in the heights! We have never had a bad experience! The atmosphere is warm and inviting. The staff is professional and knowledgeable. The food is authentic and they offer many specials to accompany an already fabulous menu. You can't go wrong with the Rigatoni and the homemade chocolate cake oozes warm chocolate sauce to enjoy with the assorted berries and vanilla ice cream on the side!

1  Thank Emma H
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Meeting for a Sunday brunch Great selection of food for everyone's taste. The restaurant is small. But, if you were lucky like us you can eat outside. Reasonably priced

1  Thank Beth C
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We recently move to this area and have had very often some "pasta to go" from Saggio. It has been just great... 100% of times. We love it!

1  Thank Marcela H
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My second visit and I am just as impressed as the first time. Excellent salads, homemade pastas. The sautéed calamari is outstanding. Service is very friendly too. My kids love the Sunday brunch. Really this is a place to go even if it is off your beaten track!

1  Thank Dsn624