“Delicious Gluten Free Muffins and treats near Grand Central”

Pips Place - The Gluten Free Cakery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Montreal, Canada
“Delicious Gluten Free Muffins and treats near Grand Central”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed the snacks I had at this little gluten free place. It is very convenient too, right near Grand Central Terminal.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank James M

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great variety of gluten free goodies”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

This cute little gluten free bakery is right around the corner from Bloom’s Deli. I decided to pass up my Baby Cakes stop this trip so I could check out this place and I am glad I did! They have a lot of great and different items that regular bakeries, let alone gluten free bakeries do not carry. Yes, they do have your muffins, cookies and cupcakes but they also have specialty items that Mom makes. They had Magic bars (which I have always referred to as coconut chip bars) and have not had one since going gluten free. It was awesome!!! Black and white cookies (yum!), and other squares. The staff was friendly. They had a couple of small tables inside. I only wish I had grabbed a couple more items to snack on later. I know better next time!

• Visited June 2014
Nairobi
“You made my trip worthwhile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Due to the fact that I have gluten intolerance, I was glad to have discovered Pips place during my recent visit to New York. Thank you for your existence. The fact that you are a gluten free bakery I did not have to worry about cross contamination. I enjoyed the gluten free granola, the cookies and the variety of cakes and cupcakes all of which were splendid. I did not feel like I was losing out by the mere fact that I have a gluten intolerance. I was able to enjoy what normal people enjoy and I thank you for making that possible. I went there so many time I cannot count, and every time I got what I wanted. Once again, thank you for making my trip to New York all the more bearable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Rahab W
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing gluten free bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband is Celiac and we always try gluten free bakeries. This is one of the best we have found on our travels. I talked with the owner and she really understands how to combine GF flours for different types of bakery items. The Coconut Cake was amazing and the cookies were great. We went back three times for breakfast items and desserts. On our last morning we went back for cookies and rolls to take on the plane home.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank travelgirl60
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Gluten free heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

I am an celiac so I have to be especially careful when I eat out, when I stumbled upon Pip’s Place I was delighted, It is a Gluten free persons haven, they only cook gluten free so you don’t have to be scared of cross contamination, the cakes are delicious, and so are the savouries, my favourite was the Coconut cake it is a huge slice and is so moist. It was my favourite café in NYC. If you are gluten free it is a place that I would highly recommend for you to visit.

Visited April 2014