“wonderful treats (and they're gf!)”

Pips Place - The Gluten Free Cakery
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Pip's is the best gf bakery I've tried in New York. I love that celiacs and non-celiacs alike can enjoy their treats. Pip's catered my bridal shower and birthday and was well received by all. They have really great variety including a delicious heath bar!

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

So happy to find this gluten free bakery at Lexington/ 39th St. Cozy interior, coffe drinks and a wide variety of gluten free goodies. Deserves to be in business for a very long time :-)

Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I traveled to NYC for vacation with our kids who are 16 and 9. Three of us have Celiac. This place is a gem. The staff was incredibly friendly, and everything we ate was wonderful. The coffee wasn't great, but we didn't care...we were eating amazing cinnamon rolls and toll house bars. Totally worth the trip.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stopped in the Pips on Lexington and 39th. The largest selection of Gluten-Free baked goods we have found in the city. And their offerings are delicious to boot. Lemon bar, brownie, Black & White Cookie etc., etc. are fantastic. Do yourself a favor and give them a try. We will go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went there this weekend I had seen their menu online and was excited to try everything. Surprisingly their best seller I did not like that much but the Apple Carmel tart/pie/crumble was to die for. I want more of it. the cookies were perfect and looked real. My son also liked them. I think this ranks over Tu-Lu's in the village. We still Love Tu-Lu's but we are on the upper west side so this is easier.