“Coffee to go”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I can't say a lot about the place because I just take a really good coffee and left the place. But I like what I saw and drunk

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 28, 2019

The breakfast we enjoyed was excellent and the service matched. I highly recommend this restaurant for anyone.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Great place to grab an great coffee and tea plus the pastries are great, try the Madeleines! I did not eat insurgent restaurant we just saw near the window. Their prices are reasonable for NYC!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019

Variety of options for baked good and amazing hot chocolate. I have always had the chocolate desserts and croissant and really enjoy it

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

A friend and I went to Maison Kayser for brunch on our last day in New York. The service was good, and food was great

Date of visit: February 2019