Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2023

from $137.18
from $170.00
from $85.90
6,086 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2019

I have always wanted to see The Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and it did not disappoint!! It was truly amazing and is not to be missed! My husband is not a huge fan of opera so I was little worried he would not like it. And he did not like it, he LOVED it! I would definitely see this again

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank TashaTonyMcGee
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Took some friends to nyc for their first trip there. I’ve found this play is the best to take friends to see. The actors are superb. The music in the play lingers with you long after the play ends. This is top notch in my book!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019

loved the play, but the chandelier crashed during the show. I know it was part of the play. had a great time

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed October 11, 2019

Brilliant show one of the highlights of our trip to New York .Saw the matinee performance mid week and the performance was incredible and one that we will never forget .

Date of experience: October 2019
1  Thank bex9209
Reviewed October 8, 2019

Have to see it again!!! Can not absorbed the entire play in one siting . The actors and props are incredible. The chandelier is awesome.

Date of experience: October 2019