Review Highlights
Fabulous music and spectacular show

The theater and show were amazing! This was a bucket list item for me, and I was thrilled to... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2023
907JLeMay
Anchorage, Alaska
via mobile
See before it closes!

It was everything I expected. I’ve never seen it before and it was my second Broadway show. The... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2023

from $137.18
from $170.00
from $85.90
6,086 results
All reviews majestic theater longest running show andrew lloyd webber special effects classic broadway broadway play great performance great seats singing costumes cast stage orchestra tickets nyc staging performers
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I had never been to the theatre together and we were both very excited about going to see Phantom on Broadway. Ben had listened to the soundtrack 20+ years ago and was familiar with the songs. The production was brilliant, the casts voices were brilliant, the orchestra amazing and we were both bought to tears a number of times during the show. It was amazing and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. 5*

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

As a virgin theatre-goer, I'd only seen a student production of Phantom before - and I'd never visited the West End / Broadway / anything similar. We attended a matinee Saturday performance, due to a great online deal we found for tickets ($99 each for front row Mezzanine seats!), and my concern we'd be missing some of the day in NY was completely unfounded. It was a fantastic show, with some incredible special effects that kept you on the edge of your seat, as well as some hair-raisingly beautiful singing. I thoroughly enjoyed this performance, which has to be up there with one of the best experiences in NY, so I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone and everyone!

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank 3sm3_sh
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I've seen it twice, with 15 years in between. same emotion as on the first time. Dress up nicely (not everyone does it nowadays, what a shame). It's a classic Broadway show, the most famous and oldest one,treat yourself with a nice night!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

Our 12 year old daughter was obsessed with Phantom this summer so we decided to take a family trip to NYC to see the show. Went to the 8pm on a Thursday. Highly recommend, the show was fabulous! Be prepared to spend $10 ea. on a bottle of water at intermission though!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I went with my mom and it was the most amazing experience. The talent exhibited by all the performers was outstanding. I would go again! It lasted 2.5 hours and I recommend getting as close to the stage as possible.

Date of experience: August 2016