“The BEST show I have ever seen!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge, Costa Rica
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“The BEST show I have ever seen!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

As a long-time docent of a 135 year old opera house I was thrilled beyond belief. It is easy to understand why it is currently the longest running show on Broadway. I accidently ended up with a very expensive seat however I got over that in a hurry it was a MAGNIFICENT experience!!!! I can't imagine that I would ever see anything better than this. It was so powerful and dramatic I had goose bumps from the time I entered the building until I left. From the grandness of the theatre to the helpfulness of the usher's it was a dazzling evening!!!

1 Thank Fuschia40

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014

Fantastic show! Everything about it was wonderful - acting, singing, choreography, decor, lighting. It was just great!

Hartlepool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great show, not to be missed!!! Got tickets at the TKTS booth at 50% off so it was great bargain too

Gaetz Brook, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Spectacular Special Effects/Props!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

We were fortunate to get a box to ourselves (felt quite special) for a very reasonable "day of" price. There are no elevators in the theatres so (having difficulty with stairs) it was a bit slow going getting to our seats...but well worth the effort, and I had already known about the stairs. The play was excellent (I cried) and we thoroughly enjoyed every moment. It was our first night in New York City and a great way to start our Big Apple adventure!

1 Thank darlene93
Greeley, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Phantom does not disappoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

Just an excellent show, I highly recommend. Having seen it elsewhere previously did not in anyway diminish the enjoyable experience of seeing it in NYC. My daughter and I both loved it, and I would see it again.

Visited July 2014