“Phantom does not disappoint”

The Phantom of the Opera
Book In Advance
More Info
$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Just an excellent show, I highly recommend. Having seen it elsewhere previously did not in anyway diminish the enjoyable experience of seeing it in NYC. My daughter and I both loved it, and I would see it again.

There are newer reviews for The Phantom of the Opera

Reviewed August 26, 2014

If you have a chance to watch just one show... this is the one! You gotta watch it! Don´t leave it for the last minute because you might get bad seats as I did!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I'd never seen this show before and I was wow'd from the first note! An absolute MUST to choose if you're wanting to see a show on Broadway. (Here is a hint of how to get cheap txts........ In the morning, early, go to the corner of 42nd St and Broadway where the TXTS sign is located and get a place in line. We were able to get front row orchestra txts for 50 % off; they only cost us $75 each. These were matinee seats. go at 2:00 for evening performance txts.)

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Simply a must see on your "bucket list." My college age boys even loved it! Amazing stunts, such as the candelabras coming out of the floor! The song Masquerade blew me away! The entire show was both fun & emotional. Top of the list Broadway show!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

You can expect an amazing show with incredible performers. Nothing less. The staff was also very accommodating, as my wife is 30 weeks pregnant and they allowed her to use the restrooms on the main floor so she did not have to walk down the steep staircase to the main facilities in the lower floor.