“Outstanding”

$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I surprised my wife with a performance of the Phantom at the Majestic and came away overwhelmed having experienced a strong performance. The cast was top notch and the orchestra was outstanding. A must see.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My partner insisted to go and see it and I was not really into it beside thefact that we had been shopping all day in New York but once te show started I became more and more interested thanks to the amazing atmospher.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Moved painfully slow. Some of the set was impressive, but there are much better shows on Broadway. Would never return nor do again. Two-and-a-half hours of my life I won't get back

2  Thank arlingtonman13
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Our seats were in the first row of the balcony and were excellent seats. The show was amazing from start to finish. The music, costumes, sets and everyone in the show were superb! This is a must see show in New York.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was my 3rd time seeing the Phantom, but first in NYC. If you have never seen a broadway show, this one is a must. It's a classic, and is one that can be seen over and over.
I've seen it in London, and in Toronto, but the cast in NYC took the cake. They were amazing! The set was awesome. The theatre is old, but I don't think there is a bad seat in the house. We purchased out tickets at the TKTS in Times Square at 40% off. (Tip: if you are planning on seeing a couple of shows, make sure that you take the tickets of the first show that you have seen back with you to TKTS, you will be able to go to the front of the line:)