“25 years and still running”

The Phantom of the Opera
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Shelby, Michigan
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“25 years and still running”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I never get tired of the Phantom of the Opera. The music and costumes are beyond wonderful. I haven't seen it in several years but it still brings a tear to my eye-I just adore the music!

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“MUST SEE!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I saw this a handful of times already, and it never gets old, dull or boring. I even have the soundtrack. Their voices were amazing. I was absorbed from the moment it started!

Visited May 2013
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Spectacular”
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to visit a show on Broadway. Wonderful , it's a must when in New York. We got our tickets at theatre office for a great price.

Asheville, North Carolina
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful classic”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

It was our first time seeing Phantom and we were very impressed. The cast was amazing, as were the sets and costumes. It's easy to see why it's been running for so long.

Visited March 2014
Noble, Oklahoma
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“A bit disappointing”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was really looking forward to seeing the Phantom on broadway after seeing it 5 times in London. However, it was a bit disappointing in comparison. The emotions of the main characters simply were not there. It was average at best. Plus the staff at the Majestic were not very friendly (downright rude). I will stick to seeing The Phantom in London.

Visited March 2014