“Amazing”

$98.75*
and up
Phantom of the Opera On Broadway
Reviewed January 10, 2014

No wonder it's been playing for 25 years. It by far a great quality in performance, scenery and music.

1  Thank Mauricio D
Write a ReviewReviews (5,737)
All reviews
"majestic theater"
in 89 reviews
"longest running show on broadway"
in 42 reviews
in 247 reviews
"stage"
in 234 reviews

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Say you don't like Broadway? Say you don't like musicals? Say you don't like the Phantom of the Opera? You are wrong.

1  Thank russd66
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My girlfriend took me for my birthday last year and I absolutely loved it! The acting, singing and props were awesome! It is definitely a must see if you're ever in NYC! In my opinion it is one of the greatest plays of all time!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Was great musical. We got discounted tickets the night before the show ($74 pp), still good seats. The woman performing Christina did not have the right voice for her role to our opinion.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a must-see musical. My 15 year old daughter loves Phantom, but I expected not to like it after only being able to tolerate part of the movie version. I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it. We had perfect seats: Orchestra C2, C4, and C6.